Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 146

It's a little surprising how quickly I was starting to slip back into my habits of jacking off when I was out of chastity.  Though being back in hasn't really been too difficult but I have gone back to barely noticing it again already.  That might be part of the problem.  This evening I was laying around getting bored just watching TV and what do I do?  I reach for my cock to try to jerk off, but nope it's all locked up.  While it didn't really bother it was just a little funny to me that I even went for it.  But I guess that's what happens after just a few days with my cock, even if I didn't really have any huge nagging in me to jack off.

Though it hasn't been bad yet going back into chastity I feel like it's going to get interesting quickly.  As soon as a week or so hits I'm really going to miss my cock again I'm quite sure.  For now though I will relish in this feeling of not missing my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment