Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129

I promise not to turn this into a sounding blog, but plan on seeing my new sound for a while I can barely keep it out of my cock.  This morning before work I was feeling really horny and my mind was spinning with everything that I would love to do right then, but of course not all of them were feasible.  I saw my roll of pallet wrap sitting in my closet and I wanted to get myself all wrapped up from head to toe to get used and abused.   Unfortunately alone that doesn't work out to well. 

And then I realized I had to piss and that I can do all by myself.  So as get ready for my shower I laid in the tub and played in my own piss for a little which felt great but I was still super horny. 



My sound! Oh yeah I've got some time for that. I pull out my new sound and throw on some porn and I just go at it stuffing my piss slit with the sound one bead at a time feeling each one stretch it out as it slide down.  I keep stuffing and again I hit a bit of a block and can't get it all the way down.  I just relax and enjoy my stuffed cock.  As my cock softens the tiniest bit I start feeding the sound further down until it's disappeared down my whole the 9 inches of the sound filling up my cock. 


As I'm enjoying the every sensation in my cock I'm again getting so close to cumming but I wanna save it up for IML. ;) I have to turn off the porn and just let the sound plug up my cock.  It feels wonderful and as my body calms down I slowly pull it out loving the feel of every bead slipping out. 

And I'm back to being on the edge constantly.  From the moment I stopped the sounding I've felt like if my device just shakes the right way I'll explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment