Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122

So I'll try to keep it brief tonight as I know I tend to ramble quite a bit on here. All of this past week I have had a serious and intense desire to throw someone in a sling tie them in and plow them senseless! Now since my fun little lunch break I haven't felt it as bad, but I'm definitely feeling that in me. I've never really been much of a top. Mostly because I LOVE having something in my hole, but I think I have really missed doing it on the rare occasion that I did or having the option to flip around and turn the tables on a guy.

I think this is also coming from my desire to explore my dominant side a little more. I have been developing some of the skills necessary to create decent scenes over the past year or so, but I haven't had much chance to use them. My reluctance has been from wanting to top as a Dom which I haven't been able to do much since I've decided to try to explore it. But I think just like some Doms have had to get used to me not getting off as the sub I need to realize and accept I can do a good job as a Dom without topping.

Though as IML approaches and I am able to look forward to a 3 day reprieve from my chastity I am hoping to let my top out a little. (In a good flip flop session, I'll always be a sub bottom boy that's never going away. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment