Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 125

Well, today has just been one of those days that just sucks.  Not simply because of chastity.  That may have made it worse than it would have been otherwise, but it was just overall horrible.  Yeah right now I'd love to pull out my cock give it a good rub and just feel that awesome pleasure that I'm now going to dream about all night.  But that doesn't get me anywhere with any of the things that happened.  Instead I talked about it to a variety of people, got different opinions, and have somewhere to go.

Does that feel as awesome as blowing a load, no not really, but is it more productive, hell yeah!  While I would love some instant gratification right now I know it will only last a moment and will soon be gone again.  Since jerking off until things resolve, and who knows how long that's gonna be, isn't really an option I'm much more productive.

It's really different not being able to get that rush of pleasure and fun which right now feels like it could make everything all better.  I have realized that it's only all better for a few minutes and yes it's a great distraction it solves nothing and gets me nowhere.  So I'm happy and pissed to be locked up right now.  Difficult to describe though I think I've done a sufficient job I find this frequently when I'm locked up.  Generally it's just not as intense as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment