Today was nothing all that special but I am incredibly horny again and IML can not come soon enough. I'm certainly still playing up until IML but I'm trying not to cum any more which is proving to almost be difficult. I'm just that sensitive...or have that much built up cum.
But it makes me think about those other men who are locked up and go months and sometimes close to a year without orgasm. Honestly those men are gods....or crazy. I haven't completely decided. I certainly admire them for their dedication and impressive commitment to chastity, but I know that it's not something I can do. (At least yet.) I've gone months without an orgasm from playing with my cock and that I can do fairly easily but when it starts to be about a month or two with no orgasm period for me....I start to get a little anxious. It really wears on me, but it can be done. I still have a long time to try these things out, maybe see how long after IML it takes for me to break down and give myself an orgasm. ;)
Incase you haven't noticed or I haven't mentioned it, I like challenges. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment