Blogger was down so yes this is a day late, but Sir was informed don't you all worry. lol
Today was good, but I'm quickly reminded of how the summer can make chastity a little interesting. With the warm weather and the device it can get pretty warm and a little annoying sometimes. But one of the interesting things about the summer is swimming and going to the beach all locked up. I rather enjoy it another way to get some sort of sensation around my cock. I know it sounds odd but swimming through the water I can feel the water moving through the device. Though when I get out of the water it's always fun to get a few looks. Either they think I'm real hung or they are confused by the very interesting outline that the device makes. I can't wait for what the beaches have in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment