Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 4 of Freedom

So my final day of freedom and I haven't actually cum yet, played plenty and had lots of fun but no cum.  I'm sure that will probably change before I go to bed and the night is over.  But I really have just gotten in the habit of not cumming and so there is not super weird or anything when I don't cum, it's just the normal thing.  I know to most of the world that sounds a little crazy and weird, and it probably is a little but I really have no complaints about it. :)

I got to wrap my boyfriend up and play with him at a party earlier today and then when I was getting ready for my play I came back and there he was all trussed up in a straight jacket and I got to play with him some more!  Really I just love to play with people and make sure everyone is having a good time.  When I know that everyone is enjoying themselves that's when I'm glad to just say yay and be content.  

Though I have to say I might be getting a bit spoiled with other people getting me off.  I can do it myself, but it's not nearly as enjoyable! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment