Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 135

So frequently I'm asked and I talk to people about morning wood, but also how my routine has changed.  As I think it is with many people they have typical times during the day when they like to jack off.  Well I had those times usually in the morning when I woke up if I had time before work I would flip on some porn and rub one out.  If it was a particularly rough day at work, I'd come home on lunch and rub a quick one out and then at least once when I got home from work usually a couple once to relax a bit and then another when I was going to bed if I was having trouble getting to sleep.   And if I wasn't working well there would probably be another one in there some time.  And my cock was definitely getting stroked all day if I could.

All of that routine is to say the porn watching part of it hasn't completely stopped.  Mornings when I have time before work and I'm feeling really horny I enjoy flipping on some porn and just enjoying my horniness and hard cock.  Sometimes it's just nice to see fantasize and such, which is so easy when there are blogs like No Safe Word with an awesome video section!!

No comments:

Post a Comment