So of course since my boyfriend Dreadfire we've been playing quite a bit and having fun. But I'm also showing him around the city since he's never really been here before to see it. For those who know Chicago, we were out doing the usual Sunday afternoon show tunes and one of our friends (Lockerroommke) decided he wanted to come join our charades (I mean who doesn't love show tunes on a Sunday afternoon). He showed up and we had a nice time visiting (forgetting about my chastity).
But as we made our way home we were all getting a little horny, as happens with any group of gay men. When we got back to my place it wasn't too late, but I knew if I didn't get to posting for the day it wasn't going to happen and I was going to pay later. So I told them to get comfortable and I went to the living room to bang one out. Ten minutes or less later I walked back into my bedroom and Lockerroommke was in a neoprene singlet, mitts, pup hood and tied to my bed. :) He was getting edged by my boyfriend, so I joined the fun and started playing with his nipples just enjoying the show as he whimpered and barked in his hood. As he finally came you could tell from his barks he was quit the happy pup.
After he got all cleaned up it was time for me to go in the neoprene sleepsack and as I squirmed in it the heat of it and the pressure was very nice and with my heard already incased in a rubber hood, blindfold, and gag I was horny as can be. For those of you who haven't done long term chastity that's hornier than you can imagine! As my boyfriend let my cock out and started just tapping my balls I could feel myself getting very close and I told him to be careful. So he shied away from my cock for a while while they both started playing with my nipples and rubbing my head so I could feel the rubber all over. He went back to my balls for a bit but each time I would get very close very quickly, really showing him and me how close to the edge I always am since I don't get off very often. So he zipped my cock back up in the sleep sack and they worked on my nipples for a while and then as they were really working them I could feel it happening. My cock was beginning to pulse and I was cumming....from my nipples!! (Is there anything that won't make me cum? lol) As I was cumming I could feel that nothing was coming out which was odd, but as I softened a bit it started pulsing again and there came the cum finally seeping out of my cock. After I was let out of the sleepsack there was cum all inside the device. Once I finally stood up I looked down and coming out of my cock and device was a nice string of cum apparently my body is just oozing it like it has too much of it or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment