Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 137

Today I've super horny and wanting to just be tied up and totally immobilized.  It doesn't matter if anyone even touches me I'm just hoping for a little more restriction and such.  But until then I'm just going to play with my sound for a bit. :)

I've always been intrigued by and wanting to try a prince's wand (a short sound with a branch that goes through a Prince Albert piercing).  So today I decided to try something similar and stuffed my cock with a sound and and taped it in place.  I used my silicone sound so that it would be more comfortable and it was amazing!  I left it in for just over an hour and when I pulled it out out came all of the precum that was stuffed up inside my cock.
Stuffing it in...
 Sealing it in place...
 Locked in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment