Recently on Locked'n'Denied I found a posting about someone that was young, I think 18. He wants to be locked up, to start off I can't imagine being locked that young it would be super intense. But furthermore he had a problem with being locked up at home.
I can certainly understand his fears, when I was home the past couple days. I was of course a little concerned with my parents noticing something out of the ordinary, or hearing the clink of my PA against my the plastic of my device. In all reality, I'm probably the only one to hear that little click because I know it's there. And as for the device showing, well I've talked about that already and it's not really noticeable. In fact most people just mistake it as a big dick. ;)
So I would just like to quiet all fears that being locked up is something that other people will be aware of because it's simply not the case. Unless you're wearing a large device like this:
You'll be just fine wearing a device under clothes and unless people know that you're locked up or know what to look for they won't notice anything different.
While yes if you're showering at the gym in an open locker room you might have some explaining to do, but showering at home with your parents or a roommate they'll never know anything unless you want them to. They just might go through q-tips a little quicker than normal. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment