Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 132

Today was interesting in a couple different ways. I got to play with a good buddy of mine and had a great time. I was certainly satisfied by the time that I left but I wasn't totally satisfied. I didn't need to get off that aspect of the day was totally taken care of. I needed some interaction with people. Sometimes the only thing that will take my mind off my locked cock is hanging out with friends or in this case a friend I haven't seen in a long while. Even though my chastity came up a couple times it was never taking over my mind.

I find that frequently if left to myself it's all my brain can think about. When I sit at home, like most of today, I can do chores, run errands and keep fairly busy, but unless I can interact with someone else in any way the back of my mind is obsessed with my cock.

I think it's one of the many challenges to chastity, being able to not fixate on your own cock. While it's certainly part of the adventure, because I tried ignoring it and then I just got bitchy. There needs to be a balance of insane horniness and putting that to rest knowing it'll get taken care of, either when I have the overwhelming urge or when Sir thinks it appropriate. And that has worked out quite well for me even though I admit to possibly over indulging a couple times. If I were perfect what would be the fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment