Today I'll be adding 2 more orgasms to my count. :)
IML has been a blast so far I've really enjoyed it this year especially staying in the hotel for the first time!
But on to the important things, I came in the shower and after my boyfriend tied me up.
It's odd how I almost forgot about jerking off in the shower because it's just not something that I do any more. I really was just taking my shower this morning and as I was washing my cock I thought to myself, oh yeah that feels good! So I just kept stroking it with no real plans of cumming but with my sensitive cock from being locked up it didn't take long and I was right on the edge and crossing over because it felt great (though not quite as good as I remember it being, but I'll talk about that in a second).
Then later I ran down to the market for a bit and when I came back up my boyfriend has some things laid out on the bed all ready for me and so he got me down on the bed stripped off all my clothes and tied me down. He restrained my arms with the rope strung under the bed and wrapped my legs together with plastic wrap, which was different but quite nice actually. Of course by now I was blindfolded. I knew nothing of what was really to come other than he was going to have fun with me. After a little while his hands are one my nipples wrenching on them a little really getting my cock rock solid (which is such a great feeling again). And soon after he was working my balls over and stroking me a little, just alternating between the three spots watching me squirm and moan in pleasure.
Once his fingers slid into my ass I was very excited. I haven't been fucked really well in a while. My ass is lubed and he just goes for it, he starts pounding my ass. Fast and hard then slow and gentle just making sure he was getting me close to cumming and then keeping me from cumming until it was just the right moment. As he fucked me and stroked my cock it was hard from just instantaneously exploding, but I held back a little. But once he had enough of my ass he let me cum and it was amazing! As usual though he likes to keep stroking afterwards and really watch you squirm which I usually enjoy. But my head is so sensitive now from being locked up that I could barely stand it so it had me literally rolling around the bed and popping the plastic wrap on my legs.
Once he stopped with that though he came up and started fucking my face! I love giving blowjobs it's one of many things I really enjoy. But as it's always a weird angle from laying down he let me up and laid back to let me do the work and I sucked on his cock enjoying every bit of it until he blew his load down my throat with his cock shoved all the way down.
Needless to say I was a very happy boy at that point.
5 orgasms 1.5 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment