Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 140

He's here!!!! And already tied up!! :) And he's already been out of chastity and put back in. Yeah we've been busy, but when I have something to play I'm all over it!

Yeah it's weird I can be very dominant when it involves getting exactly what I want. I just have to remember to not get to the end too quickly to make sure he has fun too. I have never really made him ride the edge for a while which I decided to do this time to really work up the load that was already begging to come out of his balls.

I guess I'm a selfish Dom when it comes down to it. But that's just because I'm a horny fool at this point.

I do have to say I have been on the edge for days now myself. I seriously was rubbing against him at one point and had to reposition myself because I was worried I was going to blow a load.

Pictures to cum soon!

As promised enjoy we sure did!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures stud! Hope you two keep having fun! More of this coming? :D

    ReplyDelete