Tomorrow is the day! May 26th I will be free of this device....until May 29th when I will hopefully not be begging to stay out. All I hope is that I don't just sit in my room at IML jacking off because I'm so happy to have my cock back. I hope to find a few mouths and asses to let me cock go wild on. Of course I'll still be looking for cock for my mouth and ass, that never changes locked up or not I'm still a big ol' bottom boy.
But today was good again with chastity. I can see how people living with their keyholder or partner might have a bit of an easier go at this. Having my boy friend around for the past few days has made managing my horniness a little easier. Not having to set up play dates or something and just being able to tie him up and have some fun with him is a little simpler.
Freedom? I hope you earned it. At this point I'm kinda missing being locked. I need a minimum of 3-4 months.
ReplyDeleteI really need someone within an hour or so of Minneapolis to take control.
ReplyDelete