Update: A little booze and all the flood gates open in my mind which let's out all my crazy thought from chastity.
Cock rocks!!!! Not only do I just love cock to begin with, but now I super love cock! Lol I really just want it all the time which is really challenging. Going out for a little bit and getting to touch some other cocks I realized again...cock is awesome.
Cock rocks!!!! Not only do I just love cock to begin with, but now I super love cock! Lol I really just want it all the time which is really challenging. Going out for a little bit and getting to touch some other cocks I realized again...cock is awesome.
It really made me miss mine immensely. As much as I'm totally okay with and loving not having my cock available to me some day I really really wish I could just do whatever I wanted and have someone suck me off for an hour like I do others...but that will come with time and I won't be able to wait when it does. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment