Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 141

Well today was nothing all that special more of the usual just locked up and feeling it occasionally while I'm walking around and such.  I especially felt it while I was sitting on a bar stool today though.  I wasn't necessarily feeling the device as much as a little pinch on my ball sack (one positive for the boy trainer, it never pinched anything!).  It was never bad but somewhat uncomfortable, but in that way that out at a bar was a little awkward but in a scene would have been really hot, so I just let it pinch a little and get me hard.  :)  I love and hate when the device does things to me to get me hard.

That is just part of the chastity though, while yes the mental torment so little control and physical torment of not being able to cum are very difficult, when the device itself torments you well that's just an added bonus!  Of course some people would really hate this because of the pain issues, but luckily for me pain is (typically) my friend.

The build up for IML is still happening and each day I'm getting closer and closer to being let out, and I'm getting slightly anxious.  Part of me doesn't know what I will do with myself because I have a feeling I'm going to be super overwhelmed by it all, but I'm so ready for it!  No matter what it's going to be a great time being out and cumming all over everything all the time.  Sunday when it goes back on though is going to be a seriously difficult day I can already tell.  And the 220 days left in my year are going to be ....well lets say interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment