Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 127

I absolutely love people's reaction to chastity. For one I really enjoy when people first find out and there is the little bit of shock and awe that comes with it.

The questions to follow are the best. Especially when it's something about when the last time I jacked off was. When I can say with a straight face and complete honesty that I haven't touched my cock to pleasure myself in 120-some-odd-days it's kind of a proud moment. It's also a bit of a surreal time to think about how long it's really been.

And though it's not really a reaction I find Grindr to be continuously entertaining. Like today when I got the simple message of "Hung?". Normally the answer to expect is number of some sort. I get to just say either not an option or say it doesn't matter because you can't get there anyways. Or if I'm feeling ornery I can send a picture from before chastity and get them a little excited only to say you should have ready blurb and send them a picture all locked up. :)

But any way it happens to expose others to the wonders of chastity is fun especially when they are intrigued and willing to have a little fun with someone who really just wants to make sure they get off and have a grand ol' time

No comments:

Post a Comment