Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122

Mondays are always fun, but they can be difficult trying to think of something different and exciting to do each week.  Though I know it's really a way to force me to have some fun each week, thank you Sir.  I do try to switch it up so they aren't all exactly the same.  So after little coming to mind from my own creative juices I asked my wonderful boyfriend had a great suggestion.  He always likes to torture my balls.

So he told me to hang whatever I could find from my balls.  I found my boots which always hand well from my balls, but also I decided to turn my favorite butt toy into a ball toy and see how it hung from my balls.  As I swung the boots and dildo from my balls I snapped a few photos, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment