It's been another usual day in chastity with little excitement in my day. Work is a really good distraction from thinking about the device encasing my cock and my horniness that only goes away briefly when I'm playing. Otherwise it's always on my brain and always trying to consume me.
Later today though I was again reminded that chastity definitely increases the intensity of my emotions. It was a rough day at work and I just wanted to punch people. Of course everyone at work thought I took all the challenges in stride because I would never let them know differently. But OMG I was just fed up with people and their bullshit. A couple of times I just wanted to yell and say fuck you all I'm outta here cuz I need to get some action so I can be at peace. But no I dealt with it productively and feel much better for it.
Later today though I was again reminded that chastity definitely increases the intensity of my emotions. It was a rough day at work and I just wanted to punch people. Of course everyone at work thought I took all the challenges in stride because I would never let them know differently. But OMG I was just fed up with people and their bullshit. A couple of times I just wanted to yell and say fuck you all I'm outta here cuz I need to get some action so I can be at peace. But no I dealt with it productively and feel much better for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment