Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 147

It's was quite nice having my little reprieve and it's actually made going back in slightly more tolerable.  I no longer feel like I'm riding the edge of cumming 24/7 which is nice for a change.  While it was enjoyable it was also very intense.  And it meant I was cumming every time someone touched me. (Not that I'm complaining about cumming!)  I doubt it will take long for me to get back to the point of being on the edge, but until then I'll enjoy my little break.

It's odd that even though yesterday I was reaching for my cock from time to time I haven't done it at all today.  Apparently it didn't take long for me to get back to my locked habits.  Fortunately I got a decent fill in my ass while I was at IML.  But it will be craving something soon I'm quite sure.  Got to keep myself a happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment