Today was really nice and so very different being out, when I woke up this morning with my morning wood I was a little surprise for it to not be sore. I was wondering what was going on and then I remembered that I was free! It was a very exciting moment I could reach down and grab it and play with my cock a little. I didn't really want to jerk off, but it was nice just to be able to rub it a little.
After I was finally awake, my boyfriend started playing with my cock and started to jerk me off. As he stroked my cock I was closer and closer to cumming but he didn't let me right away. He backed off and then started working on it soon again. Before long he had me cumming all over myself, and he kept stroking me torturing my incredibly sensitive cock. It was quite nice though just having the sensation back to my cock even if it was a little torturous.
3 orgasms on the count so far. :) But honestly this weekend if I cum I cum, if I don't I don't. Yes that sounds so very odd, but I've found so many other ways to have fun that really it's not a priority for me. So we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment