First orgasm just for the sake of having an orgasm. I laid in bed watching my roommates romp in bed and edged for a while which was awesome! Once two were finished I finally decided it was time to let go because my cock couldn't hold back any more. That feeling was awesome and was a great sensation.
Finally I came and shot a nice load out of my cock, and it was a great orgasm for a simple jack off. But that was it, a simple orgasm I had the rush and great feeling and then it went away and things were back to normal. It's just not the same as a little chastity play session with myself. :)
Finally I came and shot a nice load out of my cock, and it was a great orgasm for a simple jack off. But that was it, a simple orgasm I had the rush and great feeling and then it went away and things were back to normal. It's just not the same as a little chastity play session with myself. :)
Enjoy your freedom as I remain locked.
ReplyDelete