Nothing too exciting today I don't know how but somehow my cock doesn't feel as sensitive as it was a few days ago, but I think that's a good thing. It was almost getting to the point that it was not comfortable it was so sensitive. Feeling like I could cum at the drop of a hat or just walking around was not the best part of chastity so far. It was just constantly so intense that it was driving me crazy all the time.
Trust me I enjoy being teased but at some point it was almost like I was getting edged for days....yeah fun but that's just well wow! It will be interesting to see how quickly that comes back again after IML when my cock will get some good attention.
Think you're on 128, not 127 dear!
ReplyDeleteThank you, blogging from multiple places I can lose track sometimes. ;)
ReplyDelete