I'm 1/3 done!!! Honestly sometimes I feel as if I just got in chastity just a few days ago and of course sometimes it feels like it's been forever. This experience has certainly been an adventure and there is plenty more of it ahead. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it even in my whiny moments where I can't stand the device and it's driving me crazy or making me into a cranky asshole, it's a learning experience and a challenge to push me.
I think there are many reasons people do chastity for me it's become something not only to give up control and have someone take away my cock from me. It's been a time to rely on other people and put serious trust into them that they will take care of me through this endeavor. I have found people who really care about me and having been a great support to me. I just wanted to say thank you for your support (as evil and sadistic as it may be sometimes) it means a lot.
And for those of you that I don't know who have offered your support through this blog, thank you as well. Knowing that people enjoy reading it and are gaining something from my experience is a great motivator to keep this blog going. Sir's cane also helps. ;)
Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog every day. It may inspire me for a much longer lockup then I've ever had.
ReplyDelete