Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 121

Today it all came rushing back, every little bit of horniness.  I honestly couldn't focus on a damn thing at work.  All I could do was think about cock, getting a cock off, and cum!  I found myself constantly checking in on Recon and other sites looking at cock and trying to keep from drooling thinking about it sitting at my desk. 

So I decided to come home on lunch and try to get a load out to see if that's what my body is craving and keeping me distracted.  On my way home I'm thinking of which porno I'm going to put on, not that I need it because I'm so horny!  I decided on something with lots of cum and cock, so Drunk on Cum sounded perfect.  I loaded it up and the cum started flying.  By this point in time I was so hard I could barely stand it throbbing in the cage.  

Watching the video I was craving cum so I began to play with my ass reaching my fingers in to find my prostate.  As I massaged my prostate I could feel my cock almost getting harder in it's cage.  It'd only been a couple minutes but I could feel myself getting so close like I was edging with my cock drawing myself nearer and nearer to cumming.  It's been so long since I've brought cum up through my own cock.  As I got closer I could feel myself about to cum and I had to decide if I wanted to actually cum or not...fuck yeah I wanna cum!  My cock pulses and stream after stream of cum flows from my cock and fills up the cage spilling over the top and out the sides.   My body shakes and quivers with the pleasure and I simply laid there feeling wonderful!  And then I look at the clock, shit!  Too much fun, time to get back to work, but not before lapping up as much of the cum as possible and snapping a couple pictures of my cum filled cage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment