Thursday, July 28, 2011
Day 204
Okay still super horny!!!! But it's controllable at least for now. I'll say it again though when you can't get action keeping busy is the best solution. Today was very busy for me and now I'm exhausted so I really don't have no motivation to be horny which is good. Soon though I need to get some of this out of my system and I need to get some release, no I don't want to get off I just want to get fucked until the cock is flying in my ass like a hot dog down a hallway and then I want his fist up my ass playing with me until I just collapse from sheer joy! That sounds like a perfect night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. "like a hot dog down a hallway" You must be tired. You need a good fucking.
ReplyDelete