Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 199

Today was a very rough day not because of chastity but because of life issues. But chastity definitely made it a bit of a worse day. It would have been very nice to have some instant gratification and some immediate relief but that wasn't in the cards today. I would definitely say that part of this experience sucks. I don't mind not getting off but when I get into a mood it is much harder for me to get over them. Sometimes the easiest way to get over them is to reset or have a moment good enough to equal out the bad and that is easy to by jerking off. And I'm sure it could be achieved by playing with my ass but that would require motivation and time which just isn't the same. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment