It feels so wonderful to be horny but even better to have something up my ass taking care of it. :)
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Day 202
Today was quite nice though nothing too exciting since it was a very busy day, but now that I'm finally home, I'm freaking horny!!! At work all I could think about was cock and then I was distracted because I was distracted by activities this evening. By the time I got home I was super fucking horny, so I decided to plug up for the night. I have no idea what this is going to cause with me this evening, but just putting it in my ass made me super excited and felt amazing! So perhaps I'll have another wet dream, or perhaps I'll wake up well rested and super freaking good with my ass just asking for more. Either way it's going to be great and I love having my ass plugged up especially when the plug is right on my prostate pushing precum out of my cock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment