Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 178

:-D...and that smile isn't nearly big enough!

This evening was wonderful for me and just another glowing reminder as to the fact that sooooo much fun can be had even in chastity and not getting off.

It started off as a fairly normal day with nothing all that special going on just hanging out with friends and having a nice day not thinking much about my chastity.  And then after the group got home from dinner the fun began!  I was tied up arms together to the up stairs balcony to take a flogging.  And as a party for people to get to try out some new things a few guys who had never flogged got the chance to try out on my back.  I didn't mind as it was a nice little warm up.  Then as the man who was going to flog me stepped up he started off giving a little more of  warm up and as he started I could hear some "Ahhhs" and "Ouches" from some of the guys watching.  (But really it sounded much worse than it was.)  He continued to build me up and keep going and at this point I don't know if everyone got quiet, went somewhere else in the cabin, or who knows what.  I was simply focused on every strike that was coming to my back feeling it sink in and waiting for the next one if it was going to come immediately with the continuous strokes or a few moments later with a large strike.  As he continued I could feel my hands starting to fall asleep tied up, but it was a hard choice to decide whether or not I could continue or stop so I could get feeling back in my hands.  I wasn't finished but I decided it was time to come down, and luckily there was more in store for me. :)

After my hands got back to normal and a few people oohhed and ahhed over my back I was tied over the edge of the balcony on the cabin and spanked for a while, nothing quite like Sir, but definitely a nice finish to the fogging I had just received.  And as I thought I was finally finished and started to get let off the balcony my hands were not untied.  I was taken downstairs to that porch and tied over a bench to get a little spit-roast going on.  I was very excited I've had a few cocks in my mouth, but I was thrilled to get it on both sides.  As things started it was nice, but the bench was getting in the way so I got on my knees surrounded by cock and then as I was getting exhausted from all cock sucking I sat down and everyone blew their loads all over me.  It was a wonderful time and made me a very happy boy, almost putting me in that post orgasm exhaustion/endorphin pass out feeling.  Of course this all was plenty more work than jacking off, but definitely sooooo worth it!

Oh and definitely no cum of my own yet this weekend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment