Today was a little rough, I was super horny all day and couldn't get anything. I mean I had errands to run and things to do which helped but every time I got home or had a moment to myself all I wanted to do was jack off. My little heat of the moment cheating was not only bad because well it was cheating, but I think it is going to drive me a little crazy having had some stimulation.
I really was so freaking horny I could barely stand it, but it was also my fault that I didn't really do anything about it. But sometimes I just want something easy, cleaning out and using my toys is a lot of work! Yeah I could yank on my nipples and squeeze my balls etc, but it's just not quite the same. Neither of those will really get my close to cumming, and though I don't need to cum I like the feeling of getting close.
I've calmed down a little bit this evening, but I've still definitely got an itch....
No comments:
Post a Comment