Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 191

Another nice day in chastity really nothing exciting, but a wonderful day with my boyfriend.  But it is just more proof that chastity doesn't have to affect anything that I do. (Well except things that involve my penis.)  We went for walks all over the city doing the things that everyone else was doing, sure I might have had a little more sweat in my crotch but oh well.

I find it very interesting when people ask how chastity has affected me, because it really doesn't affect me most of the time.  When I've got a good build up going I will get agitated as Sir and many of the people around me will say.  As far as physical things though nothing has changed, and even most emotional things don't affect much differently except for the extremes.

Sometimes this almost feels like I'm getting off easy but this is simply the way that I deal with these things in circumstances where I am giving up because I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment