Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 200

A boys gotta do what a boys gotta do! Today I got to play with a good buddy of mine and he really wanted to get mummified and of course I was happy to oblige as any fun is really nice. And the fact that we've had fun before how could I resist.

So I wrapped him up and tormented him for I barely even know how long and loved every moment of it. Like I said though a boys gotta do what a boys gotta do and I really wanted to get fucked! After he was laying on the bed wrapped up and helpless and slightly tortured I enjoyed sucking his cock but it wasn't enough. I grabbed a condom and got on his cock and it was amazing! I felt wonderful and it was a pleasant surprise for him as well.

I finally let him get off and it was the cum shot I wanted to have but it was still a wonderful just being a part of a cum shot. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment