Today's been an interesting day in chastity. It has been a mostly typical day with a few sore hard ons while I was blowing my boyfriend. As well as the nice bulge that deceived a couple people I think. But later in the day I've had this building desire to jack off. Nothing intense, nothing I can't deal with, but it just seems odd because typically this feeling is provoked by something. Also it's usually more intense, right now I'm in that mood where if I weren't in chastity I would be deciding between whether I would be lazy or rub one out. Obviously that choice has been made for me right now, but it's still there and I guess in this moment I wish that I had the choice... Again that is part of it though and having the choice taken away puts me in the sub space that I like, yet this evening my mind is trying to resist. Not sure what that means but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment