Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 179

So today was a good day in chastity nothing too exciting for me but I got to be involved in getting a few different people off at the party.  I also got the opportunity to be somewhat dominant which I really find myself enjoying more and more as time passes. I don't know if it's the chastity that is pulling it out of me or if it's just me getting more and more comfortable with the things that I'm doing, but either way it's fun.

It has been a difficult weekend though from the aspect of watching so many get off and having people talk about the number of times that they have gotten off etc.  In full disclosure, it truly bothers me slightly because well I'd like to be getting off as well but that's not happening.  So while it's certainly not killing me and I'm not pissed about it or anything people could stop talking about it. Though I completely understand that it's not something people are typically conscious of as it's not incredibly common to be locked up etc.  (I am the only one in it at this party even though someone did show up in it and another boy is just not allowed to cum though does not wear a device, he's impressive!)  So I try to not think about it and put it into perspective but sometimes it's not the easiest thing to do.

I definitely have no complaints from the weekend I have had tons of fun and hope to possibly have a bit more fun before it's over.  And I have some pictures I think Sir will enjoy, but it is situations like this that can make me really crave the ability to cum!

No comments:

Post a Comment