Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 206

Wow I love cock, as much as I'm okay with missing my now cock.  I really miss cock in general and tonight when I got to touch a cock and play with it well I did everything I could to it.

I was out with a friend and I saw a guy that was giving me a bit of an eye and he was rather attractive.  I returned the eye as I got closer to him and as he started to grab his crotch I grabbed ahold of his as well.  I could feel his cock getting hard and it felt so good.  So as he sat down on the bench behind him. I got on my knees and put his cock and my mouth.  It felt wonderful to have a cock in my mouth just sucking on it feeling wonderful.  As he got harder and harder in my mouth it felt great reaching the back of my throat getting closer and closer to the edge of cumming.

He was loving every moment of it just enjoying the blow job that he was getting.  As he laid back and enjoyed my throat on his cock I could feel it throb!  I shoved it down my throat so I could barely breath but making sure that his cock was getting all the sensation it could take and I heard him moan and groan getting ready to cum and as he came he shoved my head on his cock making me swallow every last drop!  It was wonderful because it was delicious and I couldn't help but enjoy every moment of it and take his load as a good boy.  After he came I had a huge smile on my face from ear to ear and it couldn't go away because I had so much fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment