Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 185

So nothing too special, but it does feel nice to get out around other kinky men and have a good time. Even if we don't touch on chastity it's nice to just know they wouldn't think much of it or wouldn't judge me for it. Not that it happens often because it's so discreet but it's a good feeling. And I have to say thanks to the Chicago Rubbermen for having a very nice anniversary party where I got the chance to let loose a bit!

And getting hard in a room full of rubbered up men is always a good thing. I love getting hard even if it seems counter productive, it's the only thing my cock can do so it feels good when it gets to stretch out a bit. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Fuckin' hot blog! I've been in chastity for only a couple of days at a time, and I like the constant low grade sexual buzz I get. It makes me want to suck cock and get fucked constantly.

    When I've put other guys in chastity, I've had other subs go and lick their balls for an hour a day. If their nipples are sensitive I'll play with those myself or outsource the nipple play. Drives them crazy.

    My own nipples are freakishly sensitive and becoming ever moreso as my partner spends about 20 minutes a day working them. Are yours sensitive? If so do you play with them or does that make chastity less bearable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask- what city are you in? I'm in Chicago and would love to tease / edge you sometime if your Sir would let me.

    ReplyDelete