Yay for the first night of the bondage weekend! It's been fantastic! I've already been wrapped up and played with and had a number of cocks in my mouth. If this continues it's gonna be one of the best weekends ever.
I came very close to cumming numerous times tonight but it never happened. With a vibrator on my cock and someone trying to jerk me off I could barely hold back but I didn't get off even though I really wanted to. I figure at some point this weekend I will probably get off at some point but who knows what I'll be doing but it will be amazing! If I don't get off well that's just the way it is and I'll survive. But like I've said before it's not always about the cumming that's just an added bonus!
I came very close to cumming numerous times tonight but it never happened. With a vibrator on my cock and someone trying to jerk me off I could barely hold back but I didn't get off even though I really wanted to. I figure at some point this weekend I will probably get off at some point but who knows what I'll be doing but it will be amazing! If I don't get off well that's just the way it is and I'll survive. But like I've said before it's not always about the cumming that's just an added bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment