Once all those came off I spent plenty of time edging him, sucking him and trying to get him to cum. He finally admitted after a lot of squirming that he doesn't cum while other guys are jerking him off most of the time. I let his hands go because someone was going to cum while we were playing. But I put my balls in my mouth and let him suck on those while he jacked off. Then he insisted on sucking on my locked up cock, which was super hot!! (Yes it would have been an awesome picture for today as well, but I was a little too focused on not cumming while he was doing it to pick up my camera.) It was weird because I couldn't feel much from it other than his tongue in the hole in front and then a little on the holes on the sides. But it felt really good. As he was doing that I was hearing moans come through as he then squirted loads of cum all over his chest.
It was a wonderful time and while I have to be careful with it that experience would be a fun one to repeat. ;)
So instead, it's my balls as a porcupine.

No comments:
Post a Comment