Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 177

Today has been another bondage filled day which is tons of fun.  It's almost as fun to watch as it is to participate which has been a lot of fun, but I have certainly enjoyed getting plenty of people off.  I have to giggle each time that people say that I'm good at getting people off.  Honestly though since I'm not able to get off I'm very interested in getting other people off.  Like I've said before if I can't get off I'll make sure that other people do!

Though today I did have the please of running around in rubber for quite some time which is nice to just be able to run around in whatever I want and it not matter.  And of course then getting thrown into a neoprene straight jacket and fucked is always a wonderful time.  I still have yet to cum, but really it doesn't matter because that's not my priority as long as I'm having fun.

I've gotten one picture for Sir and hopefully there will be many more to cum!  Stay tuned for more debauchery.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment