Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 195

Just another day in chastity here for this good little boy, after a crazy day at work though it was good I didn't come straight home or I would have fixated on getting off all night.  It was in the back of my mind all evening while I was out with friends, but I never got the itch since I was out.

While typically I like the saying "Idle hands are the devils playground" because I like the devious things my hands do with my body.  In chastity though they are very very tempting because I could find my way out of the device (especially with the plastic lock) but that would not be a good thing.  Not only would Sir punish me but I would be disappointed in myself.  (Yes yes I could use toys on my ass and make it happen, but it's incredibly hot in my apartment and I honestly can't imagine playing with my ass for an hour in my sauna of a room. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment