Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 201

Wow being past 200 feels like some sort of accomplishment (and it is) but then I think that I have 164 (plus a few) before I'm finished and that's diminished just a little bit.  Overall it is somewhat of a big deal for me and I'm gonna own that and nobody can take it away from me.   I do have to say this has definitely been a much more difficult experience than the 90 days as I assumed, but for different reasons.  When I though about the year after the 90 days I thought the worst of it was going to come from wanting to cum.  That's not the case.  I've learned really well how to deal with that and usually keeping myself under control in that respect.  

I think in general long term chastity is much more of a mental game and not just in the respect of keeping myself in check with cumming. Really it's come to finding ways to stay sane and fully enjoy my experience.  Somedays it's really hard to enjoy that but I try my best because otherwise I really will just go completely crazy!

And for my picture, technically it was yesterday but it's a wonderful picture so I wanted to share. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment