It's half way over...ish. I have a few extra days to make up for Sir. All my days from IML have already been included in my count but none of my other days have been.
But so far so good with today, nothing too exciting going on and no issues with my chastity. It's been a busy day/week so it hasn't been too big of a deal. It's gonna be interesting soon because I'm not really planning on getting off again until it's absolutely needed so I don't add any more unneeded days!
But so far so good with today, nothing too exciting going on and no issues with my chastity. It's been a busy day/week so it hasn't been too big of a deal. It's gonna be interesting soon because I'm not really planning on getting off again until it's absolutely needed so I don't add any more unneeded days!
No comments:
Post a Comment