Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 196

Today is the day the CB 6000 died (at least until I get over to Sir's and get a new ring for it).  Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to a very weird feeling.  There was a really good feeling, I was super hard and think I had been on my way to a wet dream, but then there was a really painful spot.  I thought it was just a snagged hair or something until I looked down at the device to find this...

The device had broken at the point at the end of the ring that holds on to the rod to keep it securely attached to my balls.  The edge was digging in to my cock, since it couldn't be fixed at least right then I took it off and told Sir this morning.  I tried some temporary fixes, but they all just busted open when I got hard. :(

Luckily the device comes with many different sizes of rings so I will be able to see Sir later today and get  a new ring put on.  Until then my cock will be naked and I feel naked without my device on.  I still operate like it's there funnily enough.  In the shower this morning I went through my routine as if the device was there and when I took a piss I still grabbed the base of my cock to shake etc just like I would if it were there.  I guess mentally I think about it still being there.

But have my cock exposed is very tempting, but fortunately I have decent will power and will be able to make it through the day.

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you have the will power not to abuse the situation. Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 'fellow slave under cumcontrol', good luck with your CB! But as you prove today; real cumcontrol is mental. I never cum anymore without the explicit order from my Owner or Master. For several year now and I love it... love it, that they keep my balls full when they want. Thanks for your blog, i really enjoy reading it.

    dirtypig's dog
    (http://dirtypigsdog.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete