My life is still staying pretty busy which has been a positive thing for my chastity. I haven't been thinking about it much, though I have been getting fairly lax on shaving and trimming around my device and I'm paying for it. In the past week or so I have had so many snagged hairs in my device I have lost count! Never has it been something unbearable or completely out of control, but definitely a pain and rather obnoxious. Today I finally decided it had to be done and took out the trimmers and clipped it up and it's been soo much better today. I haven't had a single hair tugged since I trimmed.
So just to share my experience with anyone looking to try chastity, don't worry about shaving everything, but at least trim up and shave where the device is going to sit and you will have a much better experience than I have the past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment