I'm so excited for tomorrow, partially because my move will officially be over since I have to return my keys but mostly because I get to see my boyfriend. Oh and have a weekend full of kink of all varieties!
I'm not super in need of relief but a little preemptive play and stress relief will hopefully keep that from happening. While I do kind of like the super intense craving for play it quickly gets to be extremely intense which is not fun. I do like the bit of extra drive and push to make me get out and play, but with weird schedules it's not always easy to make that happen.
But all that aside yay for kinky weekends!!!!
I'm not super in need of relief but a little preemptive play and stress relief will hopefully keep that from happening. While I do kind of like the super intense craving for play it quickly gets to be extremely intense which is not fun. I do like the bit of extra drive and push to make me get out and play, but with weird schedules it's not always easy to make that happen.
But all that aside yay for kinky weekends!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment