I think I've touched on this before, but I am and always will be a boy as I truly crave control and service. While I certainly do enjoy tying someone up from time to time or helping mummify someone to a board to flip them over and suspend them, I do those things from my service side. It's simply like when I'm on my knees in front of my Sir doing my best to suck every last drop of cum from his balls. I do it because it's what they want and I can see their enjoyment from the experience which really turns me on. And chastity allows me to do that a little more because when I can't get off but I wanna play sometimes it's easy to find a guy that wants to get tied up so he can get off.
And when I can release control of one of my favorite parts of my body to Sir and say it's yours, you tell me when it get's to be played with, I get fired up. Especially when I see that he enjoys it and knowing that it's his get's him turned on makes me the happiest boy around.
So while yes the orgasms are amazing and the "frustration" of chastity is kind of fun. It really means nothing if I can't see the look on Sir's face while he holds my locked cock in his hands and then tells me to get on my knees knowing it's all about his cock now. While it's always there chastity just makes the boy in me so much stronger and hopefully an even better boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment