So I guess what I'm trying to say balls high and tight or low and loose every circumstance in chastity is a struggle, but a wonderful way to challenge yourself and push yourself, which are a couple of the many reasons I love chastity.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Day 88
Frequently I've talked about my balls being high and tight and getting wonderfully sore. But they aren't always cinched up against the CB around my cock and balls. Sometimes they hang low and actually let the device sag a little. This can be nice, but usually happens during and after my shower. Of course this is the time when I'm cleaning the device and giving the little, but only sensation to my cock. It swells and grows and I really want to get out so I can just jack it off! And as I rinse off I feel the device sag on my balls and the ring rests on just the top of the head of my cock....oh how I could just slip out... Thank god I have a little will power and a great fitting device!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment