Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 82

Update: So apparently I already answered this question...sorry there are a lot of posts I need to organize better but I hope you enjoy all the same.  It's a complete different post. lol 


Time for another question:  "I find I'm piggier and will agree to more intense scenes or my "hard limits" become a bit more flexible when I've been holding off.  What sort of things become more negotiable with the prolonged chastity?"


Well to answer it simply, it doesn't make (or at least hasn't yet, but maybe I just need someone to push them) my "hard limits" any more flexible.  Also I don't have many "hard limits" except for the usuals, because I really like to explore and try just about anything at least once.  
But what I have noticed and I'm willing to take just a little bit more of everything.  So when Sir is taking his paddle to my ass or my bf is telling me to smack my balls and I think that I've almost reached my limit, I find myself saying I'm not done yet.  Instead I say I want more more more!  I think this is because while I know something like this won't give me an orgasm, going further will give me an experience that is simply blissful and fantastic.  


I think the best example that I have of this is one of the play sessions I had last time I was in chastity, with the story after the break. 


It was my last weekend in chastity, so I was very very horny and so looking forward to getting out and cumming so very soon.  


But before Sir let me out I was going to go play with my bf and one of our friends.  The two of them decided to mummify me nice and tight.  They started with the plastic wrap sealing me in, as they moved each strip down I could feel myself losing more and more control unable to do anything.  I was even starting to lose my balance and unable stand perfectly stable.  That gave me the feeling that everything is out of my hands and I could do nothing but hope for a good time from here. 


After they got me wrapped they cut the usual holes for my nipples and left me locked up cock out of the plastic wrap, but I also felt something near my ass.  Before I knew it I had a plug in me.  But it felt cold, as if it was metal...


And then before I knew it they were doing something with my cock but I wasn't really sure what since it was all locked up.  Then I felt something like a cock ring come over the device and hug tight around my cock and balls.  Still not exactly sure what was happening, I just kept breathing and letting everything go while I stood there waiting for the layer of duct tape to incase me.  


While I was standing there trying to keep my balance while strip after strip locked me in to my mummification I was able to relax and soak in the complete control they had over me. 


Soon they were finished and I was moved to the bed and there I stayed for a while just waiting for the next thing to happen. And then the ear covers got put on and everything went very quiet.  I was almost nervous but then I just kept breathing and relaxing. 


After some time the ear muffs came off just enough for me to hear, "Tell me when you feel something."


Soon I felt a weird sensation around my cock, a little like tingling....and then the same feeling in my ass....it's all electrified I realized.  So I moaned to let them know I was feeling something.  The head phones cam off just a little bit again, "Tell me when it's where you want to be."  


The feelings grew more and more intense, but they felt so great I let him keep going up a little.  Then it hit a good spot where it was intense, but definitely had a good massage feeling to it.  


It went off and I had no idea what was going to happen next.  But I felt someone get on the bed next to me.  And I felt the cold metal of the nipple clamps closing around the tips of my nipples pinching them to bliss.  


I begin to hear a little moaning, but I've got no clue what's happening.  And then I feel a little of the electro in my ass but not much.  Then as the moaning goes away so does it.  


The moaning comes back but a little louder and as it comes back so does the electricity pulsing through my cock and ass.  As our friend plays with my bf his moans turn on my electro.  I begin wishing I didn't have this gag in my mouth so that I could beg him to moan louder!  Without prompting though he gets louder and I feel the electricity jump in my ass and cock beginning to make me moan.  And the reactions continue after he moans I moan and it's like we're giving it back and forth one moan for another, but I want him to keep going louder!


He was on the edge I could tell and luckily for me he was staying there and he wasn't being let go. He kept moaning which kept my ass and cock happily flowing with electricity.  


As I was getting closer and closer to almost having an orgasm I was getting louder and then before I could get all the way there I hear him give one final grunt and I know he's blown his load. As he comes down from his orgasm I feel the electricity go away and I wish I could scream more more more! 


But of course it keeps going down until there's no more electricity flowing.  And I realized that was the most electro I'd ever done.  I'd tried it out before but nothing that intense.  And it was definitely the highest setting I'd ever gone to but I still wasn't satisfied.  


After coming down from the amazing experience I realized it was good it didn't go much farther, because if I had cum Sir was going to keep me locked up longer.  After 90 days for my first chastity experience there was no way I was going any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment