Today was another great day in chastity. Really I didn't think about it at all which was really nice. I had my usual morning battle with it. Though it is never painful in the morning my balls are usually pulled high and tight and a little tender. I like that so it's never a problem, until I told me bf when he made me hit them 10 times which made them even tighter and my cock harder pulling even harder making them ache like crazy!
After that though through the rest of the day I kept myself quite busy and so my chastity as usual just became an extension of my body and I didn't notice it a bit.
Tonight I had no time to think about it as when I went out to meet some people I was quickly Saran wrapped to a pole down in The Hole, the local leather bar. They proceeded to put a hood on me and I was left there for people to fondle and play with as they pleased. I have no idea how long I was there just that I was constantly touched and played with. Before I could be released though I had to have a little bit of torture. My chest was beat a number of times, thank goodness I didn't have to count because I would have lost count real quickly with those hits. It was nothing I couldn't handle certainly nothing too surprising compared to what I've had done to my ass, but once I was finally released from my encasement I saw the proof of the work done to me. Trust me it looked much worse than it felt as it usually goes, but the suspenders I was wearing had to be placed on my shoulders so they didn't drive the marks crazy. But after I beating like that chastity feels like nothing. Especially when soon after the tables were turned on one of my wrappers and I got to beat his balls while I watched his face grimace in pleasure.
With so much fun to be had during a day who needs their cock? (Me!..in a year.)
No comments:
Post a Comment